Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our life, the last 2 weeks!

The sale of our townhouse is officially, official!! We closed this week on both houses and are starting to get adjusted. Tony and I thought we would take a picture by the sold sign from the townhouse as a memory of where we once lived before we were blessed with our little boy. Okay so this is a picture of our new lawn mower and first mowing experience with it. I told Tony not to take a picture of me and this is what he captured!!!
I let Tony do the honors of turning the key and making the first pass! Yes, thats right "key" it is an electric start so I can mow any time I want with out the hassle of pulling so hard my hand/arm feels like it will fall off.
Tony got to actually mow the whole yard the first time around......lucky him!!!
We are now 30 weeks pregnant and baby is more active then ever. He likes to kick, push, and move.....I think he starting to run out of space and I am feeling him more because of it! I had to do a comparision from 27 weeks to 30,,, take note of the red walls in background,,, I had to have that red in the house as well!
So I just realized that we are starting our picture posing for photo shoots in a different spot and that means facing a different way, hope you all still get the idea, my belly is growing!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete