Wednesday, July 29, 2009

34 Weeks!!!

We had our 34 week appt. on Monday and there wasn't a whole lot to report. The Dr. said the baby is measuring at 35 and should be anywhere from 31-37 at this point so he is toward the larger side. (At least thats what I think). I am starting to feel more of the aches and pains of pregnancy and I think the honeymoon phase is officially over. Here are a couple belly shots from the 34th week. It is so fun to watch him move around in there. He loves the right side and is always poking out and making himself known!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your little belly!! Love,"Grandma"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Congrats on the baby boy! His room looks great too. It is so Cassidy to have his room ready with with plenty of time to spare!

    ReplyDelete