Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Bina's Room


I wanted to share with everyone the baby room that has been finished!!! All the furniture has been carefully put together and baby items placed where they need to be . The only thing that I want to do before baby is born is decide on a name. That way we can hang those cute little painted decorative letters above the crib. As of now, we are still indecsive, I have my lovely mother and her family to thank for that. It is difficult for our family to make decsions!!!
So this is the crib that was returned once to the store because I once again couldn't make up my mind on the type of side I wanted. We went with a drop side so that mommy wouldn't need a step stool to set baby into his bed!!!Close up of the bedding

This is the crib and shelf that mommy plans to use for lots and lots of books!!! Notice the cute diaper cake that one of my teacher friend's daugher made for us...so cute!


Our changing table dresser with monkey diaper holder!! I absolutely love the polka dotted changing pad, it is so soft!

Another look at the changing table/dresser & cute zoo valance

Wall hangings above the tall dresser and another cute diaper cake made by my sister-in-law Kristin.
(See that little pile on the right side? That is a collection of little mittens, hats, onsies, and swaddles that I plan on packing for the hospital upon baby's arrival. So much fun to prepare for!)

A view of the corner of the room with the glider that we plan to make great use out of!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment