Monday, June 29, 2009

Need to update soon!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are finally back in the internet world. We were without phone/cable/internet as our big move has been in progress. We are now in the newly purchased home and I will soon update with "Belly Pictures". But for now,, we had our 30 week appt. this morning. The babies head is in good position as of right now and they say that he won't move much from that spot from now on. I was shocked when I heard that, it seems more real by the minute. From here on out we will be at the doctor every 2 weeks for check ups and then down to 1 week. So time is really flying by.
I have started washing all the baby's clothes and carefully folding them or hanging them in his new room. My mom thinks I should be ironing them too,,,, don't tell her but I think that is too much work for those little outfits!!!! Don't worry mom, if they're wrinkled I will iron them:)
I can't wait to post pictures of the house, the ever growing belly, and the babies room once it is all organized. Just wanted you all to know that I haven't abandoned our blog, I've just been overhelmed with packing/unpacking, painting, cleaning, and organizing!!!! Hope all is well with everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment