Tuesday, July 14, 2009

32 Week Update

We had our 32 week appt. on Monday. The Dr. said everything is looking good and my belly is measuring just right. She checked the position again and he is still head down . It was fun to have Tony there to feel the head & butt. At one point I think I had four hands manipulating that little baby at once, it was fun!!! She also brought out a little model of what our baby looks like , it was so little but yet so big to believe that something like that is in my tummy.
Tony and I also started our first baby class this week. We went to baby care basics, much of what we learned I 've read about but it was good to have Tony there listening too and to do some hands on practice. Still to come are "Daddy Boot Camp" and "Child Birth Prep", I think we do those August. I guess you can never be too prepared!


We took 2 pictures for the 32 week shot, I didn't really like the way the blue maternity shirt looked so I changed into something more fitting to get a good belly shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment