This is Kristin and I
(Her son, our nephew, Aiden will only be 9 months apart from our little one....we are already looking forward to the fun they will have together!)
(Her son, our nephew, Aiden will only be 9 months apart from our little one....we are already looking forward to the fun they will have together!)

We were so excited that Grandma Rose and Great Grandma Katie gave baby boy a mattress,,,, that makes the nursery almost complete!!!

Isn't this just the cutest kicking elephant?
(We've already had to avert Herbie from trying to play with it!)
As you can see, we had lots of fun looking at all the cute gifts. It was even more fun to put them away. Once the baby's room is all clean, I will post pictures of our cute jungle themed room. I am so excited to welcome our baby boy into his new room. Sometimes I find myself just rocking in the glider looking around at all of the precious baby items and can't believe that we will get to use all of these things so soon. We feel so lucky and blessed to have so many great people in our lives who are looking forward to meeting our little boy as much as we are!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment