Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're Ready When Baby Is Ready!!!

Well after two nights of "ChildBirth Preparation" class I think we are all ready to go. We learned lots about what to expect during labor and delivery and had a little bit of fun too. We enjoyed going to the class with another couple , Jessica and Danny, who are friends of ours and are expecting just a week apart from us. It is always nice to talk with other moms -to-be . We both are trying to prepare ourselves for the unexpected!
As of now, the only thing left to do is pack my bag to the hospital and make sure the house is clean. I have a feeling I will be in full nesting mode for the next 5 weeks, especially with school starting and wanting to be organized for both baby and school!


35 Week Photo Shoot
(any tips on how to sleep with a big belly are welcome here!)
This is what I meant by having a little "fun". Tony was such a good sport to try on the pregnancy belly. He was walking around like the little boy Ralphie from the Christmas Story and couldn't figure out where to put his arms!!! It was a good laugh and also good for daddy to see what I deal with all day long:)

Notice the arms!!!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear your ready and waiting! I dont think anything can REALLY prepare you for what is about to come, but it is a beautiful experience and you forget all the pains right when you hold that little baby boy! I love the picture of Tony and the belly, I remember when Jeff wore that, its not fair they get to take it off! LOL. Oh, and really, sleeping sucks when your that pregnant, but a body pillow helped me get "comfy" Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete