Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bath Time Fun!

Bath time is now a nightly ritual at our house. Logan loves loves loves the water, he splashes, he kicks, he relaxes, and even gets a letter letter recognition lesson in! I have attached some early/later bath time comparisons.

Here he is the first few weeks of lifeThis is now, he loves to find his wash cloth and sometimes it makes its way to his mouth!!!

After bath the early weeks

Much more relaxed and calm now

My little peanut just getting used to bath time

Having fun watchng mommy spell his name


Herbie never misses out on bath time either. He is always checking up on his little brother.

I know I am on a blogging picture marathon right now, but I can assure that will all change as of next Monday when I go back to work and adjust to life as a working mommy! So enjoy the pictures while they last:)

No comments:

Post a Comment