We held off long enough, tonight Logan got to go to his first Sioux hockey game. Tony was in Minot for hockey and I had to be there to help with the cheerleaders so I hesitantly toted Logan along with me. We started getting ready at 4:30 with a bath, change of clothes, then another change of clothes after he spit up on the first outfit. After I got him ready he started to really get fussy, thankfully on the drive there he took a catnap. I had a lot of reservations about bringing him worrying about the temperature, the noise, the commotion. But after the first-time mommy jitters wore off quickly when he seemed totally un -phased by it all. He loved looking around and watching all that was happening and he even got to hang out with the cheerleaders for a while. I lucked out because there was an open seat under neath my parents ( I normally don't get an assigned seat because of coaching). So during the first two periods we sat by grandma and grandpa. After the 2nd we left because Logan was getting hungry and for some reason would not eat in the locker room. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the new mommy look I was sporting with the baby bjorn, but I took it off after the first period and didn't get a pic. Logan didn't mind, but I think it is just as easy to hold him!
Logan and mommy
Cheering after the sioux scored
Logan and mommy
Once I get the pic. of him with the cheer team I will post it, I didn't have my camera when we got everyone together for a picture. That one I am sure will be a keeper for him to show off to all his friends some day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment