Monday, November 9, 2009

Yeah, Finally!

Logan started to smile a couple weeks ago and gradually has been doing it more and more as we entertain him. Its just so hard to catch them on camera. Today, I caught a little smile from him on camera!! He will be 2 months old on Thursday so check in to see how his 2 month appt. and shots go. I am a nervous first time mom and don't know how I will be able to bear watching my little munchkin endure that yucky pain. But we'll get through it!
Enjoy some of the recent many faces of Logan!!

Mommy was so excited to catch this on camera. Usually he smiles with his mouth wide open so I must of caught the tail end of it! (If you look closely you might be able to see his cute dimple)

Play with this rattle

Trying to tell me enough with the pictures already!

All dressed up for church!

Playing with his puppy.

Relaxing at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment