Tony and I wanted to capture our first pregnancy with some belly shots, not that I like to show my belly, but there is something so precious about having a little one growing inside. So we were lucky enough to have his Aunt Polly and Uncle Mike in town one weekend. They happened to have a nice camera with professional lense. So instead of hiring someone to do the photos professionally, we set up shop at Tony's grandmas and had her take some photos. We are so excited at how wonderful they turned out! Thank you Polly and Mike for all your work in capturing and editing our photos!!!
On another note, we had a nice long weekend at the lake and are preparing for our first full week back to school. It is hard to get back into the mode again, but we are excited at what the weeks ahead have in store for us. I am completely ready (as one can be) whenever baby decides to make his way into the world. I have a substitute binder packed full of materials so that my kiddos are well taken care of, baby's bag ready with outfits, boppy pillow and more, mommy's bag ready, batteries charged, camcorder ready, and the only thing left is baby. So we will anxiously await his arrival!
On another note, we had a nice long weekend at the lake and are preparing for our first full week back to school. It is hard to get back into the mode again, but we are excited at what the weeks ahead have in store for us. I am completely ready (as one can be) whenever baby decides to make his way into the world. I have a substitute binder packed full of materials so that my kiddos are well taken care of, baby's bag ready with outfits, boppy pillow and more, mommy's bag ready, batteries charged, camcorder ready, and the only thing left is baby. So we will anxiously await his arrival!






Love the belly! Wont be long and baby Binda will be here, can't wait to meet the little guy. Hope school is going well, call me when you get a chance, we will be home this weekend.
ReplyDelete