Sunday, August 16, 2009

36 going on 37!

We are almost to 37 weeks and last week I didn't get to post any belly shots so I had a few from a wedding we went to on Saturday night. I was shocked to look at the picture of me trying to excentuate the belly,,, it didn't need to be framed thats for sure. It has definitely grown in these last few weeks, I don't know how I will find any clothes to fit me when school starts up next week!
On another note, my mom, sister, and I all took a trip to the cities this week to help Kaley find an apartment as she has taken a job as a physical therapist at a clinic down there. It was a fun road trip with just the girls. We found some time to do a little shopping too. On the way home we went from St. Cloud to Hillsboro without stopping for a bathroom break......I was in just a little pain! To make things better I just surrounded myself with pillows in the back seat, I think it was entertaining for the other two to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment