Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All Kinds of Fun News!!

In my 36th week of pregnancy the weather would of course turn to record temperatures of 95 degrees throughout the week. It is so sweltering hot outside, plus with the North Dakota humidity it feels like you can't even breath outside. I have tried to stay in as much as possible but it is hard when the sun is shining! Plus, we are now in the process of taking out and replacing concrete in our driveway, garage, patio, and sidewalk. It adds a bit of stress to the pregnancy along with school starting but soon Baby Bina will be here and nothing else will matter!!!

We had our Dr. appt. on Monday and we are 2cm. diliated and 50% effaced. It was exciting to hear that progress was being made without even realizing it. We could stay like this for a long time, if I were baby I'd rather be comfy in my tummy rather than sweltering in the heat!!!

Also, this past weekend we saw Tony's aunt Polly and she took some really nice baby belly photos for us. Tony and Herbie both joined in on the fun. I will post them when they are ready.

The last exciting thing to report (at least in the mind of a mom-t0-be) is that our car seat base was properly installed this week!! I can just imagine our little one in his cute little seat. We were pleasently surprised when we found out that the carseat we bought does not have to use a base. So for Tony and the grandmas it will be very handy. I have been practicing a smooth transfer of the seat in and out of the car, that will take some getting used to!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for progess!! Sounds like we're about at the same stage. I'm 2cm and 60-70% effaced. The boys will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete