Sunday, December 2, 2012

A little variety!!

Well I am sure most of you have seen our news via christmas card or Facebook, but in case you haven't.... baby boy Bina will be here in April! I was definitely not surprised when we found out that it would be a boy. I had a feeling all along...I didn't even need the picture, I could tell just by the heartbeat. It had dropped from 160 to 141 from our 16 wk appt. That is exactly what the other boys did too. We were not sure if we wanted to find out or not, but had this picture planned in advance for our xmas card just in case. The monitor during the ultrasound was blantently obvious. That is about the only part our little boy wanted to show. So being the pros we are at reading the ultrasound of boy parts, we knew immediately! 
Central had Skate with the Knights and Logan, Hunter, Aiden, and Brady all got to skate after the hockey game. It was fun for both Tony and Logan!!

 Logan with Dustin Marynik...he is also Tony's cousin
 Logan and Carter building a little bed in the living room:)
 Carter hangin' with Herbie
 Logan wearing his favorite outfit. We argue about this almost everyday. He wants to wear his sioux jersey and sioux socks:) Those were bought for Carter, cute leggings for the games, but Logan has taken them over!
 Logan and Carter in Logan's couch fort. This is another favorite thing to do in our house!
 Carter-bug 9 months old, can you believe it??? He had his check up and is in the 36th percentile for weight...the kid eats like a pig, I couldn't believe that. He was 95th for head and 70th for height. He is sleeping through the night finally and is standing up all by himself more and more. He continues to chew on everything and is more interested in Logan's toys everyday. He loves all foods we give him and is crazy about his 'ba ba'. The only word we can really pick out that he says. His bottle is one of his favorite  things. Unfortunately the last couple of days he has had a small cold and has started coughing today. I sure hope we don't have to go down the nebulizer path like we did with Logan. Hoping and praying he gets over this quickly. 


 Having a Christmas tree in our rooms was a tradition my mom started when we were kids. It was always so fun to have our own special tree. I thought I would start this with Logan this year. He loved it!!! Especially the color scheme, green & white. Then he got to pick out a couple ornaments from our tree to add to his. So much fun to see him excited about this and hoping that the tradition will continue. Logan thinks dad needs one too, so maybe I will still have a tree in my bedroom after all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment