I felt a little crafty lately and decided to do some early holiday decorating. Mostly pinterest inspired projects and some creative of my own. I forgot how much I used to enjoy doing these types of things and it gets kind of addicting. Wish I had more time, but I realize I will have time again someday. For now I will embrace our busy lives and get in a project or two when I can or when I have the energy to!
Handprint xmas tree
Island centerpiece, pretty basic but I like it
Love my new wreath made from green moss. All it took was some glue gun fun!
Classic bulbs in a vase
And my Carter update, this boy is everywhere. In the dog dishes, falling down stairs, standing on everything, searching for trouble wherever he can find it! So here he is showing his big boy crawl and standing up with one hand. I think we will be walking in the next few months....yikes:)
Logie made the cutest little pilgrim hats, again pinterest inspired. He wasn't quite into these as much as the witch hats for Halloween. He really just liked the eating as you go or as I went quickly trying to get done before he could eat anymore chocolate by 7pm at night.



No comments:
Post a Comment