Monday, November 5, 2012

Skating is Here!

Usually about this time of year I am starting up my part-time skating coaching job. This year it is a little weird that for the first time in my whole life I will not be doing skating. Although I am on the sub. list, its just odd not to be a part of it. But on the plus side I get to watch Logan be a part of it. It makes it that much more special. I love how excited he got about his first day. He has been wearing his skates around the house and hoping we would let him bring his Sioux jersey for the past week before we went. For the first time of real lessons he did pretty good. Last year he went to preschool skating with grandma and grandpa. This year he is in a more organized (if you call it that for 3-5 yr olds who've never been on the ice) class. I was surprised how he marched across the ice with cordination and was able to pick himself up after he fell. I wasn't sure how he'd feel after the lesson was over but he was still enthusastic about going some more. It is great because his cousin Aiden is also in the class. The two of them are going to be good hockey buds growing up! 

Anxious to get on the ice!

Practicing how to stand up.....look at my Logie the first one up!

Waving at his mommy, so cool!
 Playing duck duck goose
 All done for the week
 We had a little fun tonight in Carter's crib and had to share some smiles to brighten your week. Carter loved having Logan in the crib with him and actually not have to sleep! 
 That is a pretty big smile for my little bug!

***Disclaimer: I know this is two blog posts in two days but I had to share these recent pics. Don't expect this to continue......hockey season has started and single mom duties ensue!!! Plus it is hard to capture too many pictures between the hours of 4-7 being it is supper, bath, and bedtime routines, but I will try my best:)******

No comments:

Post a Comment