Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby #3, How Can This Be???

I can't believe that baby #3 will be here in 3 1/2 short weeks. We saw the Dr. today and I am dialiated to a whole 1 cm...and baby is still high, but the head is down! I am guessing he will either be late past our due date or induced because of size toward the end of pregnancy. Right now we are going to hold out until he is ready to come on his own and my intention is to go in and not have an epidural. I know it sounds crazy, but if this is my last baby, I want to have the full experience, pain and all! 
I am also going to post some comparison pictures from the first two pregnancies. I don't necessarily like doing this because it just goes to show what having 3 babies in 4 years does to you, but it is fun to see the difference in size. I was actually surprised how little of a difference there is after people kept saying that I am not that big this time around.... think again people:)

Pregnant with Logan at 36 weeks


This was Carter, but it was 32 weeks, I didn't take many while pregnant with him
And Baby #3 who remains unnamed and might be so until we meet him... 36 1/2 weeks








2 comments:

  1. Fun! IF this is my last? :) Also you do look smaller with baby #3 then you did with Carter and Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You look beautiful! You are all belly
    2. Go fo four(or 5 or 6), you already have the minivan so you might as well.
    3. If you want to barrow my bradley book to practice some natural childbirth relaxition techniques you're more than welcome to.
    4. If you and tony want to sneak in a kid free few hours, I know a pretty fun house Logan and carter can hang out at :)

    ReplyDelete