Carter is in his last month before the big one year birthday. Time has literally flown this past year with him. He had a pretty tough month with teething and a cold but things have been a lot better the last two weeks. He is back to his happy (most of the time) self. He has lately been showing us a little bit of a temper. When he doesn't get something he wants he has figured out how to lay on the floor, pound his hands into the carpet, and scream, literally scream! I wonder who he has seen throw temper tantrums before..uhm it couldn't be a certain three year old. He is also doing "Sooo big" and lots of clapping. He seems to be trying to say many different words, not very intelligible but we've heard, "mom", "all done", and "more". We are looking forward to having his party in another month. Still no signs of walking, but he loves to stand and take steps when he is holding onto something.
Carter's 11 month photo shoot,,, disaster in the sitting still department
Soo Big
Trying to enlist big brother in helping out with the pictures
Here's the wild man face that we see too often:) I'm scared for what the next year might hold!
Here's a big smile
Carter got to go to the Sioux game. He was a little shell shocked at first with the noise/lights. But he seemed to really like it and was up way past bedtime!!
One of his favorite things to do at night. Bath time!!! He literally jumps in sometimes when I'm not looking. He loves to have a toy in each hand and always something in his mouth. It gets a little out of control when Logan joins him. They end up having some major splashing wars and Carter usually ends up with a mouthful of water. When I am home by myself they usually take separate baths because it is too much!
And he likes to try and stand up...safe, I think not!
Look out toys here I come...










No comments:
Post a Comment