Monday, January 21, 2013

The Many Sides Of A Three Year Old

Logan got a box of dress up outfits for Christmas and has shown an interest for dressing up and playing lots of different parts. Here are a couple of his recent favs. 
Construction worker and builder like daddy (Daddy is fixing a shelf, Logan dresses the part)

 DocMcLogan, he loves to give the shots!

Super Logan
 
Policeman ordering his mom around!

These next couple are just some of his fun personality. 
In his Cars jammies, he loves picking out his jammies every night.

He was playing peek-a-boo with Carter in his laundry basket

Since my last couple posts have been about Logan I thought I would do a Carter update. The reason I don't have many Carter pics. is because he is either crying/fussing or being held in my arms. He has been incredibly needy lately. Just getting over a cold or teething, its hard to tell which is causing this. It hasn't been easy with him. He has had an especially hard time at daycare because of this. I have time to hold him and help him when he needs it, daycare is a different story with more than 2 kids! So my poor poor Carter-bug, I am hoping this stage is a quick phase. I noticed he just popped his fifth tooth today so either more are on the way or we could be in for better days. 

 My lil' punkin is so close to walking....he loves have support for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment