Thursday, August 2, 2012

US!

I thought for a change that I would post some updates about Tony and I. I am always writing about the kiddos so I thought this would be a nice change. What a great summer for Tony and I! I know he has stayed incredibly busy with doing graduate school and working part time for the school district. He has also been a very devoted dad and husband during all of his responsibilities. He has worked so hard this summer. I have taken on my full-time stay at home mom role and most days I love it! It will be hard to say goodbye to the kids when school starts. This summer I have kept busy mostly with the kids, but I have also enjoyed doing some "Fifty shades of grey" reading, meeting up with friends, and taking time to get back into shape! I also traveled to Minneapolis for my sister Kaley's baby shower. My mom and I  together. Fun girl time for us all and super excited to meet my new nephew in September! 
Together, Tony and I were super lucky to spend a nice 3 day mini kid-less vacation in Minneapolis. It was a great time, we met my cousin and her boyfriend there. We went boating on the St. Croix on Kyle's big boat, did a little shopping, and went to a Twins game. It was nice and relaxing for us to have a little time for each other!!! We also had a night out during a family friend's wedding. We've been so lucky to have the best babysitter ever, Mikayla, love her!!!  Lastly, we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on August 1st. Tony made a wonderful seafood dinner and we went out for drinks and late night appetizers...we felt like we were kids again going downtown from bar to bar. Mostly we just spent some time together, it was great!!! 

Sitting right behind Joe Mauer, good view!!! 

 Before the twins game, sporting the hat Summer made me!

Boating on the St. Croix
Tony and I at a family friend's wedding
Kaley's baby shower in Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment