Where has July gone? I can't figure it out, yesterday we were celebrating the 4th of July and today is the end of July. You know what that means 3 more weeks and back to school. I will start working in my room this week so I can feel ready to go by the time workshops start. We are taking one last big trip to Duluth this coming weekend to visit Uncle Brian and Brittany. We've never seen their house before so we are excited for that!
As for this past month, Carter has turned 5 months old. He is eating all kinds of baby foods and especially loves the green vegetables. He is starting to get his butt up in the air and pull himself forward. I wonder when he will start the inchworm or crawl? His nights haven't changed, still waking up at least twice a night. That gets a little tough on mom and dad!He loves his big brother Logan and can't stop smiling at him when Logan talks to him. Logan is becoming so independent. Wanting to do everything on his own. I wish I could start a book for some of the things he says... it is hilarious! He has enjoyed lots of swimming at the lake, especially jumping off the dock. He also loves fishing and carries his fishing rod where he goes, he likes to feed the fish corn and blueberry muffins:) He is very excited about his upcoming "Hockey Birthday" and has recently picked out a jersey cake....go figure!!!
Enjoy some of our latest pictures from July!!!
Carter and Logan in the bike trailer, Carter's first ride and he fell right to sleep!
Just relaxing on a summer afternoon
Oops, didn't get it flipped...Grandpa and Carter cuddling on the couch! Grandpa has been quite the help this summer. He comes over to babysit at least once a week, we are so lucky!!!
Logan and his excitement for bowling. We've been trying out some different activities with him and with the heat, this is an easy one for both him, mom, and Carter!
Carter-bug as a 5 month old!
Uncle Robbie and his look-a-likes!
Having a playmate at the lake with Elle and Charlie Wille.
Best Buds!
Logan likes to hold and be close to Carter.....sometimes;)




No comments:
Post a Comment