He is starting to eat lots of people food. He really likes waffles and toast. He's also tried turkey, spaghetti, and crackers. One day, I cut up some of his waffle and then walked out of the room for a second, when I came back he had the whole thing in his mouth. Auntie Kaley called him a "pig"! He really enjoyed trying to stuff it all in his mouth at once!
Here is his big boy chair for the lake this summer. We can't wait to try it out in the sand!!!
The best Mother's day present a mom could ask for. Logan & daddy put together a scavenger hunt for me. It led me to a Early morning espresso gift card, a lounger chair, and two wooden flower planters. It was so sweet how they presented it. Such a nice little keepsake book. Here is a picture of some of the pages.






He is such a big boy now! Its amazing how fast everything goes! Looks like it was a wonderful Mother's day...and I hope you have a FABULOUS Birthday!!!!
ReplyDelete