Saturday, January 23, 2010

YMCA!


It was a miracle, Tony and I both had our weekends free with nothing to do! That hasn't happened since Logan has been born. It has been so nice to just hang out with each other. On Friday Tony and I had dinner at the Toasted Frog while we had our first non-relative babysitter. Thanks to Dani & Chloe! They were great and I trusted he was in good hands, that was probably the only way I could have walked out the door.

On Saturday we went to the "Y" to see how Logan would do in the pool. He loves his baths so we thought this would be something he would enjoy. Turns out he really liked it, all he wanted to do was look around and was so curious about his surroundings. We were thinking of putting him a baby swimming class in March, we'll see, I think we'll take him back to open swim again when we ever have the time to go back!

Getting used to the water!Here is the next Michael Phelps!!!

He loved his being on his tummy!

Then the lifegaurd brought us a floatie toy. This was so much fun too!!



He's thinking "Mom, are we done already?"
"Yes, its time to go before you turn into a prune!!"

Smiling at Grandma Rose who came along to watch!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Maybe Nolan can join him one day! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete