WOW! It was 4 months ago when Logan was born. It seems like he has been with us for a long time but yet the time has flown by! Logan had his Dr. appt. today and did so much better than his previous 2 month appt. He had all of his shots after some discussion over whether to separate them or not. We did decide to get them all on the same day. After the shots he recovered much differently than he had in the past. He was a little groggie right away, but after we got home he was back to his normal self. He is growing so much at 26 inches and 15lbs 13oz. That puts him at 90th percentile for height, 75th for weight & 90th for head circumference. What a big boy we continue to watch grow up!
Other exciting things that happen when you turn 4 months, Logan got to try rice cereal with a spoon. He did pretty well but doesn't want to eat too much, he takes about 5 spoonfuls and then he is usually done. It is fun to have him sit at the table and eat with us or even just watch us eat in his high chair, he is so attentive during dinner time. The next step, vegetables! A freind of mine & I are going to have a baby food making marathon this weekend. It will be fun to be able to make the food and know what goes into it. I hope he likes his first home cooked meal!!! We'll keep you updated on that!!
Such a cutie with his doggie bib! Let's keep that one away from the new solid foods!

"I love my laptop just as much as mom & dad like theirs!"

Look mom, I am as big as Herbie!!

First spoonful of Rice Cereal, not too sure!!
Look how much cereal mom made, she really thought I was going to be a big eater!!

Hanging out in my high chair waiting to see what happens next..

Our sweet little puppy after bath time!

Playing with his favorite ABC duckie.
Our Logan is growing up way tooo fast!! He is adorable! Grandma loves him!
ReplyDeleteFor cute! It will only start to go by even faster now that he has started to do more and get to try new things! I remember how excited I was as well to start all the baby food....BUT it is SO NICE when they get off the baby food and start eating your actual dinner you make at home! :) Enjoy every bit of it as I know you are! I can't wait to see that chunker again!
ReplyDeleteCassidy he looks just LIKE you WOW! what a cutie!!! Enjoy time flies its so fun watching them learn!! Jenny
ReplyDelete