Friday, January 15, 2010

"Sophie" & Other Animals!

Logan and I were having some fun in his room tonight and I came across some of the stuffed animals that we had with us at the hospital. Of course then I had to take some comparison shots because I was in awe of how much he has grown right before my eyes.

2 days old

4 months old (the animals don't look so big anymore)

Here is the newest favorite toy to chew on at our house. Her name is "Sophie" and she is quite the expensive little chew toy, but I have read lots of rave reviews so I thought I should buy it and try it out on our little love who loves to chew! So far, it is working out really well, its easy to hold on to, soft, and easy for him to fit into his mouth so he really likes that. All in all its a good investment but now I am left to wonder, where are those teefers??


So strong on his feet, we are still practicing sitting up on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment