Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Month Difference

As I am trying to capture the ever changing days and months, I am attempting to take monthly measurement pictures to actually see the difference in how he is growing. So far, I can definitely tell he's chunked up a bit and is not so curled up.....but as for a huge difference, its not quite there yet. A friend of mine also takes pictures of her little girl sitting up, I might try that too because it seems like the visual is definitely evident in the same spot every time. We'll see maybe I'll do both because I love the quilt and I love laying him next to his name to see where his feet touch!!! Notice at one week he is at the "G" and at one month the "A".

One Week Old

One Month Old


I also love comparing him to a bear, another friend of mine has done this too. So many good ideas to try!!

1 comment:

  1. Well Happy ONE month Birthday LOGAN! He is getting big Cass, and I have always thought the most noticeable change in length is from newborn to one month. And a little bit more "chunk" on a baby makes him even more fun to snuggle up to! I LOVE the quilt so I think you should keep taking pictures next to it, it is so personalized!

    ReplyDelete