I can't believe how much time flies when you have a baby. Logan has been so much fun to hold, cuddle, and just stare at and I get absolutely nothing done during the day. Here are some highlights from the last week or so. He will be one month old on Saturday already, that is hard to believe. He will be baptized this weekend too! There is no down time anymore:)
This is an example of how I am trying to catch Logan with a smile on his face. He mostly does this in his sleep. So I sat there with my camera snapping a ton of photos until I got one that kind of resembled a smile!! I love how he looks so relaxed and comfy laying on his side....he doesn't like to be flat on his back.
This is an example of how I am trying to catch Logan with a smile on his face. He mostly does this in his sleep. So I sat there with my camera snapping a ton of photos until I got one that kind of resembled a smile!! I love how he looks so relaxed and comfy laying on his side....he doesn't like to be flat on his back.

I can just imagine what he is thinking, "Mom, stopping taking pictures, I am spitting up here!!" I just had to capture how cute he looked in his overly large 3-6month baby gap sweat shirt. Its one of the few zip ups he has for when we go outside.

Logan got to meet his great grandpa and grandma Schultz, in this photo he is with Great Grandpa Otto and Grandpa Don.

Daddy got to dress Logan last weekend when mom had a class to go to. I guess Tony wanted Logan in his school spirit since it was UND's first home football game.
He makes my heart melt, Grandma Wendy helped get him all bundled up when it started to get cold outside. I was just going to cover him in a blanket. He looks so sweet in all blue and with his cute hat on!!

Cute pitures Cass, keep 'em coming! Sounds like everything is going great! I need to get my hands on that little guy soon! Maybe after the baptism when things calm down a bit we can get together.
ReplyDelete