We took Logan's 6 week pictures today. He did really well posing for his pics. I told Tony it must of been some sort of miracle because if you've been to our house this past week you would know that Logan doesn't sleep, eat, or stop crying unless we are holding him. The poor little munchkin has such a terrible cold. There is virtually nothing we can do to help him except for saline drops and elevate him. It is a very helpless feeling! So when his picture appt. came up on the calendar this week I was 30min. away from cancelling them, but figured since I have Tony home to help we were going to just give it a shot and see how he does. (Plus I had a coupon so if it didn't work out we would just go back!!) After he was an angel for the pictures he got in the car and was back to his poor nasalie self. After that we went to see the Dr. he assured us that it is a cold and nothing more. That was a relief but it would be nice if we could help him more!!! Anyway hope the weekend at home and staying warm inside will help.
One more thing, our little munchkin is turning into a giant, he weighed 11lbs 6 oz. I guess those Bina babies like to eat!!! (The Dr. referred to him as a 6month old....only joking I hope:)
Here is the link and directions to view his photos:
Click here and enter your Customer Name (Cassidy Bina):
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0325108731JCP
Or go to http://www.smilesbywire.com and enter the following: Customer
Name: Cassidy Bina Access Code: LTPP0325108731JCP
ENJOY!!




No comments:
Post a Comment