Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tummy Time and More Faces!

Lately Logan has been awake more during the day. When he is awake he is usually a very content little boy. He does like to be held though so I am trying to put him down and play rather than hold him all the time, although it is very tough to do. He is a spoiled little one already and sure knows how to get his way for a 2 week old.


Getting so strong and almost able to hold his head up all by himself, tummy time is more fun for mom and dad because they like to play with all the toys, Logan still isn't so sure.


Not so sure what to think of all this baby stuff!
I love this face, he makes all sorts of different expressions, but I haven't seen a "real" smile yet. Both grandmas have seen them, but mom thinks they are the gassy face!

Relaxing on the couch!

Here is something close to a smile, I caught him just right. That is one thing I am learning, it is very difficult to get the "perfect" picture the first time!

Sleeping in the swing, something he is just now starting to enjoy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment