Logan has made his arrival into this world on Saturday Sept. 12th at 1:15 am. He was 8 lbs 8oz. and 22 1/2 inches long. He has been such a joy to have at our house and we are all adjusting and transitioning to life with a newborn. He is a calm, content little one when he is awake and will definitely let us know when he needs something. We had his newborn check up and he is already almost back to his birth weight at 8 lbs. 6 oz. He was remeasured at 21 inches long. I think it was because of his cone head from delivery that he shrunk a little!! The doctor said he looks a very healthy baby boy and was very encouraging to talk to since being new parents we had lots of questions. I have included some pictures of our little joy.....normally I am much more on the ball. I think having a little one around has already altered the way I do things and now there will be a new normal! I will keep posting as time and Logan allows:) We will be changing the blog address shortly as well, but will let you all know what and when that will be.
(The pictures uploaded a little backwards so start from the bottom and go up:))
On April 14, 2013 we welcomed another beautiful boy into our family. Tucker Bina has been a wonderful addition to our family. We would like to share all about our 3 boys and our crazy life! I will try and keep this up-to-date as possible, we will see!
Welcome to the world Logan! He is such a little cutie! Love the picts Cass, it was fun to run into you today! Keep up the good work mom and dad!
ReplyDelete