Well thankfully some of our prayers were answered when I woke up after the night of my slip up and felt so much better than I had the night before. I could walk, put pressure on my leg, and it seems like it is getting stronger every day. I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to push effectively or take care of our baby if I was in so much pain and if he had come. So it is such a blessing that I am feeling so good. I went to school today and plan to go tomorrow as well!
The unfortunate news is that our due date has come and went. We kept hoping, but are still waiting to meet baby Bina. The Dr. said everything looks really good and is ready to go but we just haven't had any major contractions. So after lots of thought, we will go in tomorrow after school to have my water broke. If that doesn't start things up enough then we will get pitocin to induce labor. Either way, tonight will be our last night as just the two of us (plus Herbie)! We are so excited to meet our little boy and cannot wait to share that joy with all of you. Hopefully baby will cooperate and come out with some coaxing!!! Thanks for checking in on us and being so supportive, we have great family and friends!!!!
Happy Mothers Day....and Anniversary
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment