As far as preparing for our little boy goes, we have gotten all of our furniture in, now the problem remains to get it all put together. That is one of the many projects Tony has on his plate nowadays. He has lots of "projects" to work on now that the house is getting closer to closing date. Plus, he has also started working and will be gone a lot Monday through Saturday as he is working for the county doing weed/fertilization spraying. He doesn't have a lot of extra time on his hands!
We will close on June 30th, but the people we bought the house from are being very flexible in letting us come in and do some work before hand. So we are recarpetting, painting, taking off shower doors, replacing bathroom flooring, and fixing up the light fixtures. We are doing our best to make it feel like "our" home. I am sure once all our furniture gets moved in things will look more like our own. Along with that we are preparing for all the new responsiblities that the townhouse didn't have. My newest buy for Tony was a weed eater that I found at a garage sale! Gotta love those good deals!!! We are still in search of a lawn mower and snow blower. Being an actual homeowner is a lot different than a townhouse owner!!! We are hoping that everything goes smoothly with the closing of our townhouse and the purchasing of the new house. I'll put up pictures as we start our updating process!!!

The swing, stroller, & carrier, 2 things put together!!! (Don't you love how our cabbage patch doll is being used to test it out!!) We had to make sure we could smoothly lift him in and out from the stroller:)

So 2 things down,,,,, 6 more pieces of furniture to go!!!! I wish I had some skills at putting things together, but that is Tony's specialty so I think I'll leave it to him.


No comments:
Post a Comment