Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SoOO Many Passwords!!!

Okay so I have again neglected my blog... but not intentionally! I have been trying to log in and never could get the right password. I have a trillion different accounts for different personal & school things. I try to keep my passwords simple so I can remember them but for the life of me couldn't remember this one. I know, I need to get a doc. together with all my usernames/accounts/passwords. Life would be so much easier! Anywoo somehow I was going through my passwords again in my head and luckily got in!!! I tried emailing google and their emails kept going through my school spam so I was a little worried I would never get into my poor blog again!
 So here's to hoping my mom/teacher brain and get it together can remember things someday soon! We are in full-swing trying to get back to routine mode. It is so hard to make this transition from stay-at-home mom to working mom. Every year I struggle and you can ask both Tony & my parents, every year I cry the first full week of school. It NEVER fails, I am hoping to toughen up this year, but I say that every year. Leaving one more baby makes it that much harder. (sidenote: I sold my first set of bottles on FB today, I am offically done having babies, that is so weird to say) So I will post away some pictures as to why I simply can't handle leaving my babies. And post what we have been doing since my last post like the beginning of the summer post!

My little Tucker Joe.. trying out the bumbo.. he'd much rather be held:)
 3 Months & still don't know if he has a neck!
 Logan's first movie in a theatre "Turbo" in Fosston with his lake buddies from Mahnomen
 These two love taking care of babies now that they watch me with Tucker, Logan has even borrowed a baby from my house area at school. He slept with it a couple nights...luckily he got a full night's sleep!
 Tucker in an exersaucer, how can he be so big?
 Silly Carter keeping life fun.
 Logan won a fishing tournament at Island lake. He got first & second place for different types of fish. 
 Carter helping out at the lake. He loves being a big helper!!
 3 Month pics.
 Could just eat him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment