Sunday, July 7, 2013

The List Goes On!

Here is a list in pictures of some of the other things we've been up to this summer. Its been a busy one and the time is going by way too fast for this teacher. I already saw an ad for school supplies today, NOT Cool! 

We had a first haircut
 We played in the rain
 Becoming best buddies
 Creating father's day presents for daddy


 We swim in the backyard
 Have picnics outside
 Go to hockey camp 2x a week
 Went to a park district track meet

 We read books
 Went to the fair

 We make messes when mommy isn't looking
 We work out with mommy
 Had soccer practice
 Went to the circus
 Love climbing all over the house
 Went turkey hunting for the first time
 Celebrated both mom & dad's birthdays

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassidy! I am so happy to see the photos and news of your family again. You are an amazing mom. Don't know how you find the time for the blog but I'm glad that you do.
    Wish I could offer you some free babysitting, although I couldn't manage those three spectacular fellas for even an hour.

    ReplyDelete