Thursday, April 4, 2013

Think Spring!

Well spring is in the air. Easter is over and the kids are ready to go play outside. I figured that I better get one more post in before we become our family of 5. Which by the way, doesn't look like it will be happening until next Friday the 12th. Long story, short... I didn't want to be induced and now due to timing the 12th is about the only day that will work. So if baby doesn't come before then, we will be sitting about just about 41 weeks, yikes! I can handle it, I just hope baby doesn't get to be too big, I guess there is no choice!!! 
I decided to download some pics. from my phone because Tony has been using the camera at school. I used this new app called Bu.mp ... so easy and so cool.. plus I like bumping my phone on my computer to make a simple download! 

Logan doing round 2 of easter egg dying at Grandma Wendy's



 Big time black mail! He tried on an old figure skating costume along with my cheerleading top. He loved it too, I will be saving this for graduation. 

 How many tries does it take to get a decent easter picture with matching outfits.... like 10 and still none that mom is too thrilled about. PS- Easter basket pics. are on the camera!



A trip to visit the Easter Bunny. I was shocked that Carter didn't cry or play strange. Logan was thrilled as usual to get to visit with the bunny and tell him all he wanted for Easter. 

The best feeling, catching both boys impromtu reading after breakfast. The teacher in me loves this!!!

 Our little Easter bunny , he loved his ears!


 Carter with his buddy Herbie!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment