Monday, April 2, 2012

Beautiful Blanket!

A friend of our family's, Bonnie Nipstad, made a wonderful blanket for Carter. She is the one that made Logan's blanket when he was born as well. We are so thankful that she put so much time and thought into creating such a beautiful blanket. She also had patience with us as she wanted to find out his name so she could get working on the personalization, but we were undecided on a name until he was just born. So thank you so much Bonnie for waiting it out and creating such an amazing keepsake for our little boy. We look forward to watching him grow by his name each month of his first year and many years to come! Here are some of the blanket pictures. Lots of time was put into this as you can tell, many details! Thank you Bonnie!!! I cannot imagine how difficult this was to make! I have only mastered burp cloths so far on my sewing machine:)
Carter's first and middle name embroidered along both sides!
His birth details embroidered in the middle of the blanket
So cute!

Carter's first picture with his blanket
We lined him up with the white edge so that we will have the same start point each time. I would say he is up to the "R"..... such a big boy!!!
Other exciting news.... we celebrated having another cousin and niece into the Bina family. Tony's brother Aaron and wife Kristin had a baby girl last Thursday. Her name is Emily Ann, she is pretty cute! Carter will have to protect his cousin from all the boys in school when the grow up:)
Logan and daddy at the hospital.
Emily and Carter doing what they do best, sleep!!!
Lastly, look what I found one morning as I was preparing Carter's bottle... yikes! Hopefully after some teaching about the dangers of climbing and being in Carter's crib this won't happen again. I know it is cute and maybe when Carter is a bit older I can appreciate some brotherly love, but he's a bit young for his 2 yr old brother to be snuggling and climbing his bed with out mom around!

No comments:

Post a Comment