Friday, March 9, 2012

Here is a post from a friend of mine, Amber. She has a blog that I follow and wrote about our kids, they have both been born with in a couple months of each other. Thanks Amber for posting this (Hope you don't mind me stealing it), I love looking at our babies and seeing how much they've changed!

In September of 2009 , my friend Cassidy and I both had babies! Logan was born on the 12th and Annie was born on the 30th. Here they are on their first date together, Annie was already very interested and Logan was having nothing to do with it!
Annie and Logan in October of 2009

Cassidy and I must be on the same baby timeline because our next pregnancies were at the same time again! Benjamin was born in early January and Carter was born in late February. Logan and Annie have had many playdates together and I can't wait for Carter and Benjamin to join in on all the fun!
Cassidy and Carter (4 days) Me and Benjamin (7 weeks)
Buds!
Mr Logan sliding in for a picture..too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment