Monday, March 5, 2012

Carter Anthony Bina


I admit to being a terrible blogger lately. So my maternity leave goal is to try and keep up with our family blog for those of you who still follow! Our sweet little Carter was born on February 26, 2012. He was 8lbs. 2oz. and was such a blessing for our family. We have been home with him for a week now. Things are going pretty typical to life with a newborn. Up a couple of times during the night, sleepy most of the day, and a little unhappy when not being cuddled! We are all getting used to life with him, as he is with us. Logan has done such a wonderful job. He has his moments, but mostly loves to give Carter kisses, hugs, and attention. If I would let him, he'd feed Carter all the time. He is a pretty good little helper and seems like such a big boy now. I am excited to watch my boys grow up together and see how much fun they have with each other. Enjoy some of the pictures from our newborn photo shoot with Farrah Lee Spivey and some from the first few days of Carter's life!












2 comments:

  1. Grandma thinks he is beautiful! What a great little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I especially love the one where Logan is feeding Carter! He looks so proud!

    ReplyDelete