Sunday, June 13, 2010

9 Months

Logan is now 9 months old. I can't believe where the time has gone or remember that he was ever our little baby...especially now that he has a baby cousin (Layla) to be compared to. She is so small and it seems like he was never a little baby like that. Boy does time sure fly when your in new mommy-land. So here are some updates about our little boy who now acts like a little toddler! He is constantly busy and moving, he pulls himself up on everything and anything. He loves to walk around holding on to toys & hands. Oh and our biggest update of all,,, no more army crawling! WOO HOO!! Last week at his nine month pictures the lady asked if we could get him to crawl, of course I told her no he only army crawls. So she put him toward the back of the backdrop to see if she could work her magic and what ever magic she had worked. Just like that he started to real baby boy crawl!! They probably thought I was crazy because of how excited I was to see him do that.
We went to the dr. and she said he is in the 28th percentile for weight (turned into a peanut), 40th for height & a whooping 99th for head!! We thought with all he's been eating lately he would be way up there in the scale, but I think he's compensated from being so busy!!! We are still struggling with ear infections & fluid in his ears. More medication for him and hopefully a trip to the ENT soon. Here are some newly updated photos of the past week or so.

Thats the best we could do for his 9 month shoot with out a toy in his mouth!

Tried to get some lenghth, don't worry about the one sock on, one sock off thing!

Logan and his new cousin Layla! (She is our new goddaughter!) YEAH for the first Bina girl, there is hope!!

Cousin Aiden & Logan

Trying out the life jacket, which he will NEED to wear at ALL times on the pontoon with how active and unaware of the large lake underneath him he his!

Love his Logan look!

Herbie & Logan out for a walk

Logan playing in the back of my car as we are trying to install his big boy car seat... I know where I can keep him busy for a while this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment