This boy has had a busy month! So he will get another whole blog post all about him. Not because the other two haven't been keeping us busy by any means... but Logan has had a lot going on in pictures. I will try to get more posts about Carter & Tucker soon...maybe about how they are both teething at the same time:) This is new for us!!
Back to Logie... He has started preschool- he likes going to school and has a new prayer for us that he sings before we eat. I love it! He also is writing and reading more. Not that any of it makes a lot of sense, but at least the interest is there. He is excited that mom is taking a day off in October to go with his friends from preschool to the pumpkin patch. Mom is just as excited! He also celebrated his birthday x4. Once at preschool, once at daycare, once at home with his grandparents, and once with all his friends at his favorite place, the baseball field! All was a blast and I think we partied enough for the whole year. He took his first duck hunting trip with all the Bina boys. Grandpa Bob, Uncle Aaron, Aiden, Uncle Brian, daddy & the 3 dogs all went along. Logan loved it and came home telling all kinds of stories, that I think might be just like tall tales! Lastly, he started soccer with his cousin Brady. He loves it but is playing on a team with older boys. It happened that my friend Amber's son Elias is also on the team. I get to reap the benefits of Amber's awesome camera.. see below!
Birthday Boy
The Whole Crew
Night before his first soccer game
Hunting in the rain
Can't believe he is smiling and holding a duck... Boys will be boys!!
Soccer Game





No comments:
Post a Comment