Monday, October 1, 2012

My Babies!

My babies are growing up. I love to watch them change and grow but lately its too much! Maybe its the pregnant emotions...yes we are expecting again. I know most of you who read this already know that. But for those of you who don't, baby #3 will be expected in early April. So that makes us right at the end of the first trimester 13 weeks. Maybe because of my emotions taking a rollercoaster ride almost daily I feel like my babies are getting too big too fast. Here is why:

Logan and Carter can now take bathes together! It does make things go a lot faster in the bath giving department but it seems like we were just giving Carter a sponge bath and now look at this big boy! 

 Logan and his cousins sharing my love for my most favorite fall treat, Widman's carameled apples. Auntie treated everyone when we got to babysit one evening. Yum yum:) Not really anything to do with growing up but look at these three, aren't they adorable with their sugary treat!

This amazed me. Logan was busy writing on his white board one day and I just stood behind him watching quietly. He didn't know I was there. He started to draw this person and he was labeling it when he did it. The teacher in me is screaming "This is so awesome, yes, you do listen when I teach you!" So this is how it went: Logan, "head, eyes, mouth, mustache (thanks to uncle robbie), head(forehead), legs". At this point I couldn't take it, I had to praise him and then I asked him about the arms so he was prompted with those. Seriously, my 3yr old is now drawing people!!!

My big 7 month old bug! He loves to be talked to and smiles at everything we say. He is also on the move. I most recently caught him in the bathroom by himself and attempting to crawl down the one stair from our living room to the kitchen. He loves to go after Logan's toys as well. This doesn't go over so well! He isn't crawling per say, more less army/belling crawling. He likes to try and start on all fours though. 

This is my little sweetheart....isn't he adorable and looking for trouble!!
See what I mean by growing up too fast. Where is the time going? I think that going back to work has really changed my perspective on these two. They change too much when I am not around!!! Love them so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment