Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MAY MAY GO AWAY!!!

Not that I don't love my birthday month, but seriously this year May has been completely chaotic. So here is a quick run down. Back to work, 2 grandparents pass away, 2 funerals, my birthday, Mother's Day, 4 family birthdays, 1 baptism, 12 graduations!!!! UGGGHHH plus I am trying to wrap up the school year and finish all my student assessments and classroom clean up by the end of the week. Oh and I forgot to mention Tony went back to school for his Masters in Educational Leadership. I am excited for him and his new journey. It will also mean a lot more feeling like a single mom for me even when its not hockey season! We are both feeling a little overwhelmed lately but are looking forward to our summer. More time together, enjoying the lake, spending time with our kids, and hoping for lots of outside play time! Cannot wait.....3 more days:) 
Enjoy some recent pics. 
Logan got a new knee hockey mat from the Hodgson family. I had their daughter Lily in kindergarten and they gave it to Logan....he is in love! 


Mother's day at Mexican Village with Grandma Carroll

Grandpa let me enjoy our meal and took Carter outside for a little fresh air!

The 3 sweet little cousins.....this was at Emily's baptism. Logan and Aiden were a little wound up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment