June 28th- We found out we would be expecting a 2nd baby and that Logan would be a big brother! Awesome, awesome!! We are so excited, we told all our family over 4th of July weekend.
July - Well most of this month was spent with me feeling very under the weather due to our little pumpkin growing inside. It was not fun in the heat of July! But we did take advantage of the the lake as much as we could. Logan is crazy about the water, he would jump off the pontoon in the middle of the lake and swim away from us say "Bye bye mommy"! I am shocked at how well he took to swimming.
August - Tony & I celebrated our 3rd anniversary, we went to Olive Garden in Fargo and it was a nice mini get-away. That same weekend we took Logan to Minneapolis for some fun with Auntie Kaley & Uncle Tim. Logan went bowling for the first time, visited the Children's museum, and had fun at our hotel swimming like a fish! Tony & I took in a Twins game and it was very relaxing!!! Then reality set in and we all went back to work & daycare. Everyone has since adjusted, but I can't say it was easy!!
September- Logan had his 2nd birthday party with family and a few of his friends we've had playdates with this summer. We went to the Purpur Arena play area, a perfect place for a party!
We had our 2nd Dr. appt., this was a little scary because the heartbeat of our avocado(at 15wks) was not found. After an ultrasound was done, it was evident that the heart was still beating, thank the lord! It was so cute to watch the very small movements of a teeny tiny baby growing inside me. We will find out the gender in October! Hope to keep you posted:)
That is a quick rundown of our life lately, I hope to be better at blogging now that I am in a routine and starting to feel like I have more energy again!












No comments:
Post a Comment