We also took him to Elmo's Sesame Street Live. We lucked out when a teacher friend of mine offered us tickets to go backstage and meet the characters. Well it wasn't such a good idea for our little man. Our free-spirited, independent child, did not like seeing Elmo in person. I am sure that Elmo and Abby looked like big giants, even bigger than santa and so he was not having it.... but he did love love love the show. It was so fun to take him to his first ever kid's concert/program. He was in awe the whole time and sat so well.
For New Years Eve we hung out as a family, had a nice seafood dinner, and celebrated with wine and champaigne. Logan even tried his first set of crab legs (no he didn't have champaigne or wine). He didn't have much interest in the crab, so we haven't quite broke him in to our love of seafood. It was a very nice way to end the year and begin the new year, with my two favorite people in the world and a fun-filled day of excited!!
First taste of dip n dots
I was not expecting this, I really thought he would have liked sitting with them! But I guess they are kind of scary and big!
No comments:
Post a Comment