Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Holiday Season!

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Our Thanksgiving was a very nice, relaxing time spent with both sides of Tony's family. We went to Grandma & Grandpa Irene & Gerald's from the Bina side. Here we got to visit with a couple of Tony's aunts and cousins that we don't get to see very often. Logan had a lil' mini meal there and then off we went to Great Grandma Marynik's house where there were lots of aunts/uncles/cousins to share a huge meal with! It was nice to have our morning together as a family and then do our traveling from house to house after nap time. The next day I got up at 2:30 with Grandma Wendy and headed out to do some serious black Friday shopping. We really weren't out for any huge bargains but more for the fun and excitement. The store I enjoyed the most was 50% off at the Gap!! Logan will get lots of baby gap boxes under the tree this year:)

We enjoyed our long weekend as a family and are sad it is coming to an end, but here are some holiday pictures and a sneak peek at some of our possible christmas card pictures that did not make the actual card!

All dressed up and ready for turkey.... I had to find an excuse to dress him up, even if no one else dressed up, including mommy and daddy!So sharp and looking like a big boy with his tie on!

Family picture at our first Turkey stop!

All ready to go outside with his cute lil' hat.

So we tried something a lil' different and wanted to take our Christmas picture out on the ice since it seems like our winter is consumed with daddy's hockey team. But it didn't turn out quite the way we planned.. new environment and lots to see! Here are some photos that didn't make the card!!



Poor Herbie is missing his eyes because I used the blemish reducer to try to rid of his buggy red eyes, it didn't work so well!
Happy Holiday Season I hope you find lots to be thankful for as we head into a very festive time of year, I know I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment