Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Much Is That Doggy In the Window?

Having the day off from school today meant some fun quality time with our baby/toddler! (Always baby to me). We went to sears and had some photos taken of him in his cute little dalmation puppy costume. It is pretty fitting since his first offical word besides mom & dad is "dog". Thanks to Herbie!! They sure know how to hook you. I went in with my free collage coupon and walked out with 3 sheets worth of poses! Later on today we are going to pick out pumpkins and do some carving. Pictures to come I am sure.
An update on Logan this month has been mostly us struggling to keep him healthy. Between coughs, colds, teething, nebulizer treatmeants, ear infections, we've really run the gamate of illnesses and kept our dr. on his toes. Thank goodness things are looking up, no more nebulizer, no more ear infection, and bottom molars are finally in.... oh and did I mention the unpleasant surprise we found this morning in his crib,,,, yep gross, yucky, throw up. The very first time he's ever done that. We are hoping it was just something he ate last night before bed. Other than that he continues to be our smiley little boy, who likes things his way and is not afraid of anything. He definitely has an independent mind of his own.

Here are some of the photos of him in his costume,,, I am sure its not very legal to post them but I had to share...sssshhh don't tell!

Its hard to tell, but his hands are crossed over each other so cute!

Clapping away!

Giving us his flirty little smile

Our cute lil' puppy

He had to prove that he's already one!

How much is that doggy in the window?? Ruff Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment